To get your dream job, you have to have the necessary experience. Experience can be hard to get – but at Platinum Professional Training, we make it easy for you. Platinum offers a broad range of internships with a CPA public practice firm ensuring you get the experience you need to thrive and excel.
Apply Your Skills
If you need to accumulate hands on experience in order to demonstrate to prospective employers that you have the necessary experience to take on a role, Platinum can assist you. We will place you into a CPA public practice firm and Registered Tax Agent as part of an accounting internship program.
The internship program duration is a maximum of six months part-time, with flexible dates to suit your busy lifestyle.
At the end of the internship, not only will you have completed various month end tasks and have the confidence to demonstrate this to interviewers, you will also have a personal work reference from our practicing accounting staff.
The internship is unpaid and completed on a part-time basis. You will have the benefit of working with a supportive team, learning in a structured environment and getting involved in real company files. It is the best opportunity for trainees to accumulate Australian hands on work experience. This comprises:
working with real internal company data
· Undertaking three months of bookkeeping
· Undertaking three months of month end tasks
· Assisting in the preparation of year end individual and company tax returns.
Intern trainees are provided with:
· Up to six months part-time internship work experience
· Structured learning, support and guidance
· Interview assistance and resume modification
· The opportunity to seek employment with the CPA firm
· The ability to secure job referrals from business partners.
What You Get
Undertaking an internship with Platinum Professional Training will provide you with the necessary Australian workplace experience to improve your employment prospects in Australia. The internship will provide you with:
· The scope to develop practical accounting skills with a CPA Public Practice and Registered Tax Agent with offices around Australia
· The opportunity to be trained by CPA and CFA qualified trainers with over 10 years corporate experience
· The ability to gain real working experience which benefits you in accounting job hunting
· Increased confidence in interviews through being able to demonstrate all of your skills developed through an applied internship program
· A written and verbal personal reference for the work you have completed
· Work placement insurance which covers you during your internship.
For more information about the internship visit www.platinumaccountinginternship.com.au